Lowry Financial Advisors is the only advisory firm that helps its clients reach their goals through The Achieving Simplicity® Experience™, providing clarity and confidence in their personal and financial lives.
Lowry Financial Advisors, Inc., got its start in Miami, Florida, in 1978 as The Lowry Group, Inc., by our senior partner, Joseph E. Lowry. A native of South Florida, Lowry established the company with the mission of offering "the highest quality financial services to our clients." In 1979, Lowry relocated the company to Gainesville in North Florida.
Lowry Financial Advisors, Inc., was formed in 2000 and registered as an Investment Adviser in 2004 to reflect the formal positioning of Joseph E. Lowry, Jr., as a full partner in the firm. Lowry, Jr., joined the firm in 2004 and was named managing partner in 2008. Cale Flage, CFP®, joined the firm as an advisor in 2017.
Together, Joe Sr., Joe Jr., Cale, Bea, and Nicole work in tandem to provide a high level of personal attention to each of the firm's clients.
In keeping with this focus, the firm is very fortunate to have an excellent and seasoned support staff, who, in like fashion, endeavor to provide the highest quality service to our clients in a prompt, courteous, and professional manner.
Community service and involvement have always been a part of our lives. We actively support and participate in the following organizations:
- Rotary Club of Downtown Gainesville
- Junior Achievement of Alachua County
- The Leadership Gainesville Alumni Association
- United Way of North Central Florida
- Education Foundation of Alachua County
- Community Foundation of North Central Florida
- The Buchholz Academies Advisory Board
- University of Florida Performing Arts
- Boy Scouts of America
- The Gainesville Friends of Jazz
- Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints